Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Rejection in the art world con't.....

Urban Movement, 8"x8", oil and cold wax medium on paper, $450 (framed)


I am following up from my blog from 2 weeks ago to let you know I was accepted to a show in NJ!!

As I talked about earlier and the article explained...you never really know what will happen until you get your art out in the world.  Many years ago I remember celebrating each rejection because I knew I would be closer to a yes.

If you have great art, good images of your work and all the directions followed in the application you will be seen.  It is all a bit of a numbers game.  The more you are seen the more will happen.

Good luck!!

If any of you happen to be near Highland Park, NJ please check out the exhibit.

B. Beamesderfer Gallery
6 N 2nd Ave, 
Highland Park, NJ 08904
Opening reception:  September 23, 2017.  6-8pm
Exhibition: September 23 - Nov. 8, 2017









No comments: